Saturday, January 4, 2014

Well, If You Insist . . .

Yeah, I think those of you who said I should go for the extra row are right.


So I've made eight more blocks.  Yes, there are nine blocks on the design wall--the pink and brown block in the upper left hand corner is the one I made before.  I thought I should make enough to have one extra in case something doesn't fit in with the others.  Although there are so many crazy colored blocks in the quilt, who'd notice if one didn't go well?!

I still have to make more sashing strips--I think I need something like 17 more strips and then there are all the extra squares I want to add to the outside to make it just a little larger, so I'll be busy with this one for awhile longer.

Who else is working on a scrappy project this weekend?  Please post a photo on your blog and add your link to Mister Linky below so we can stop by to admire your handiwork:


2 comments:

Rabid Quilter from California said...

I love your scrappy quilt! So fun to use up odds and ends of fabric from our stash, isn't it? Makes room to buy more! LOL

Lux27l said...

Interesting thougghts