Sunday, January 26, 2014

Scrap Basket Sunday and a Flash Back

I think my Scrap Basket Sunday project will have to be pin basting the Pie in the Sky quilt top.  Since I'm writing this on Saturday night, though, it's just a plan that I haven't done yet--I'll probably post a photo tomorrow.  How about you?  Are you working on a scrappy project to share?  If you are, I'd love it if you'd post a link to your blog and show us what you've been doing.  But before I give you Mister Linky, I thought I'd remind you about a Valentine project I published on my blog three years ago--the Heart Struck Runner.  Do you remember this?


I wrote the directions HERE. I can also send you a PDF file if you email me to request it.  But, of course, you don't HAVE to make the whole runner--you can just make a heart block and turn it into a mug rug.  Or four heart blocks for a small wallhanging.  And you know what?  It's a great pattern for some scrappy reds, pinks, and creams.  So if you didn't have a scrappy project in mind before, maybe now you do!

So, are you ready to make something scrappy and link up?  Here's Mister Linky:


4 comments:

Narelle said...

Your Pie in the Sky quilt is gorgeous Kim.
I had good intentions last year to take part in Scrap Basket Sunday but my Sunday's disappeared. So I'm giving it another go and have posted my progress.

Sweet Woodruff said...

Thank you for hosting. I love scraps and seeing what others are doing. Happy Quilting. :)

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

Your table runner is cute! Thanks for sharing it again.

Kate said...

Ha! I just recently linked back to that one! I can't remember if it was the pattern I used when I made my e entry finished table runner, but it was close enough that you should have the credit. ;)