Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Postcard Cuties . . . Progress

Just a really quick post tonight--I thought you'd like to see my progress on the Postcard Cuties for Winter applique project (a Bunny Hill pattern).  This one uses white wool combined with Primitive Gatherings fabric and embroidery.


I think all of us who are working on this one were surprised at how small it is--you can probably tell a little from the 1" grid cutting mat it's sitting on.  It feels like there's just as much work, though, as there would be if everything were larger!

What I've gotten done is about a quarter of the center of the quilt, I think.  I'm working on this project with a couple other people, and as far as I know, we haven't scheduled our next meeting to get started on row 2, so at least I'm not behind on this one!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable.

Frankie said...

I love how this is turning out! You're such a bad influence! LOL! I can't even tell you how many patterns and fabrics I've acquired in the last couple of months all because of projects you've posted. :D

Anonymous said...

It's definitely going to be a winner!! Just darling!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspirational nudge Kim! I need to start on mine this week so it's finished for this Dec.

Anonymous Launa

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Way to go.