Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Toss

Tonight I thought I could show you the current progress on one of my Easter egg projects--remember I had to order more of the background fabric a couple weeks ago?  It arrived last week, so I worked on it over the weekend and a little bit the last couple evenings.


I'm not sure where I'm going with it from here, but I have a couple of ideas.  Right now, it's 24" square.  Originally I thought just a simple border of the background fabric would finish it, but then I started wondering where the bunnies were.  So, I guess I should wait a little while and see if the bunnies show up--those carrots seem like pretty good bunny bait, don't they?

7 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the border.

Brenda said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Tina said...

This really turned out great! Love your color choices!

Robin said...

Absolutely delightful. You're right, the carrots do look like they will lure in some bunnies.

Marei said...

I definitely see bunny bait. Bring on the bunnies...or maybe just ONE sweet, cute, carrot-eating bunny! This egg-stravaganza is looking great.

Belinda said...

I see Bunny Bait as well :-) I'm thinking in a corner perhaps......

quilter000 said...

Hi Kim I read you but rarely post. I love your Easter quilt thus far. how cute would it be to open in between the blue border and have a Mama bunny followed by her litte ones on one side hiding behind some tulips or daffodils or even tall grass. I love it