Friday, November 30, 2012

Comfort & Joy

I'm behind.  If you came here looking for my last Comfort & Joy block, you won't find it--I know, because I've looked.  I hoped the quilting elves would have come in while I slept and got me caught up--after all, it IS the time of the year for elves, right?  But no, so sad.

I think most of us who have been working on this project realized it wouldn't be done--as in quilted and bound and ready to use or display--in time for THIS Christmas, although I think there may be one or two over achievers who will put us to shame.  I WILL continue to work on the quilt--I think I have two blocks left plus the borders--so if you're interested, check back every now and then.  And if you've been watching the progress of the other quilters . . . those other quilters who actually ARE making progress . . . and think you'd like to make the quilt too, I'd encourage you to do so.  It's going to be a great quilt someday!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Get busy woman! I'm really looking forward to seeing you work your magic on this quilt!