Sunday, February 26, 2012

Because You Can't ALWAYS Play . . .

As much as I'd like to spend each and every day playing--in the Sweat Shop, spending time with friends, dreaming creative dreams--every now and then reality slips into my world and I force myself to do the things that need to be done. Like house work.

And that's what I spent most of my Saturday doing. Sure, I thought about doing it one evening last week so I didn't have to give up a weekend day . . . but I didn't. I put it off. Until today.

But now it's done, so I think I deserve a little treat. This is what I think I'll do--


Right after I put on my comfy jammies, grab a good book, and climb into a newly made, soft bed. Yum!

4 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

Oh, Sunday! I think I will have the best of both worlds, jammies and stitchin all day long! Does that make me a bad person? LOL

Miss Jean said...

My drink of choice is Alpine hot cider, but the rest works for me!!!

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

That Miss Jean always has good ideas too!
Working through the book for my book group this coming Friday and putting off housework. Sending a big hug!

Lorraine said...

The thing I love most about the end of a houseworking day is climbing into a bed with freshly laundered sheets.....nothing compares!