Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hallowe'en Pattern Winner

I was sitting in the Sweat Shop, quilting away until I thought my arms would fall off my shoulders, and I thought, "I'm going to pick entry number 26." I don't know why--no rhyme or reason; that number just popped into my mind. So in counting up the 26th email entry, I found the winner is Abbybeth, a relatively new quilter who commented:

"one of my besties and I are loving this pattern - it'd be really fun to work on it together! Thanks for offering it up :)"

Congrats, Abbybeth! I'm happy that you'll be sharing it with a friend too--after all, I think that's the best way to quilt! Please email me your snail mail address. You can just click into my profile and then click on email. I'll get the pattern in the mail to you shortly.

Thanks everyone else for playing along. I wish I had patterns for everyone--this is a great quilt. HERE's one source for the pattern (click on the link), but I'm sure there are others if you search.

It's time now for a nice, hot bath and a rest for my weary shoulders--after all, I might need them again tomorrow. See you later!

2 comments:

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Congrats!
Thursday here we come! Hope your day is grand!

Abbybeth said...

oh my goodness! THANK YOU :) I've just emailed you, this made my day!