Friday, December 10, 2010

Good For a Giggle

I'm deeply immersed in the whole cookie baking experience this evening, so rather than try to be creative myself, I thought I'd just copy a glowing product endorsement to my blog for your reading enjoyment.

"Dear Tide:

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have. I've used it all of my married life as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide Plus Bleach Alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative, and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go, I have to write to the Hefty bag people."

13 comments:

Katia said...

well that is an endorsement and a half! hilarious!

Kelly Ann said...

You are not right.....just sayin'...

Yankee Valley Stitcher said...

Way to funny....great laugh in the morning!! Thanks

Sinta Renee said...

love itr!

sunny said...

Love it!

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

ROFLOL! However, Kelly Ann did raise a good point ...

Kelly said...

Love it! And I think I will forward a copy to my husband to keep him on his toes!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Debi said...

You made me laugh out loud! What a great letter.

carol fun said...

LOVE it! Too bad laughing makes my sides hurt today, but it was worth it!

Linda said...

Where do you FIND these things? What a hoot--a pop up the nose moment.
Lurking Linda

Robin said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! I may have to re-post it on my blog!!

ytsmom said...

LOVE it!!!